1. eInsured.co.uk is not FCA authorised and does not offer any advice, the site only acts as an intermediary to FCA authorised companies that offer quotes and process applications.
2. RESTRICTION ON USE The content and information displayed on this Web Site is the property of eInsured. You may view and download the materials at this Web Site only for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any information, software, products or services available on the Web Site. When using the content of the Web Site you may not in any way imply that you are affiliated with eInsured. The downloading, reproduction, or retransmission of the content on the Web Site, other than for non-commercial individual use, is strictly prohibited.
3. LINKS TO eInsured WEB SITE You may link to eInsured’s web site only if it is made to the home page of the main site at www.einsured.co.uk
4. LINKS FROM eInsured WEB SITE eInsured expressly disclaims any liability for the content of other web sites that may be accessed through links on this Web Site.
5. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS This Web Site, all content on it, and all materials downloadable from this Web Site are owned by eInsured and its licensors and are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and international treaties.
6. WARRANTIES AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; TERMINATION The eInsured web sites and all content within them are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. In no event shall eInsured be liable for any special, indirect or consequential damages or any damages whatsoever resulting from loss of use, data or profits, whether in an action of contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising out of or in connection with the use or performance of information available on this Web Site. Your sole and exclusive remedy shall be for you to discontinue your use of the Web Site. Any material downloaded or otherwise obtained through this Web Site is done at your own risk and discretion and you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the downloading or use of any such material. eInsured shall not be liable for any damages or injury resulting from your access to, or inability to access, this Web Site, or from any virus, bugs, tampering, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, computer line failure, or any other technical malfunction related to this Web Site.
8. NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT Pursuant to Title 17, United Kingdom Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to eInsured’s Designated Agent, as follows: Name of Agent Designated to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement: Full Address of Designated Agent to Which Notification Should be Sent: Telephone Number of Designated Agent: Facsimile Number of Designated Agent: Email Address of Designated Agent: To be effective, the Notification must include the following: 1. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; 2. Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site; 3. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material; 4. Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the Complaining Party, such as an address, telephone number, and if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted; 5. A statement that the Complaining Party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and 6. A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the Complaining Party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
We are a lead generator, & receive a commission for introducing customers to FCA authorised & regulated brokers and insurers. No advice is given or implied on this website. Our service is free & you are under no obligation to accept any quotes you receive. Copyright 2019 – eInsured – All Rights Reserved. Eiger Technologies, Oakwood House, Bucks Green RH12 3JJ
EinsuredLifeInsurance © 2020